Tabs

2/03/2010

Bedroom Furniture

One of the very first things we will be purchasing when we move into our new house is a set of matching bedroom furniture. Right now I am using the dresser I have been using basically my entire life. It is a hand me down from one of my aunts, which I still love...it just doesn't really match anything else! James is using a dresser from good old Ikea. Our nightstand(yes, we only have one!) is also from Ikea. The last piece of furniture we have in our room is a handcrafted bookcase. It is actually two of those cheap 3 shelf organizer things that I had my dad attach together when I moved into my first apt. after college. Oh and I can't wait to have a proper bed frame and a headboard!! (All of our current furniture we are planning on using in guest rooms)

Our current bedding is a slightly lighter version of this set:


Our pillows are a little different, but you get the idea! James and I both seem to like furniture with a slightly more modern style and in dark wood. Here are a few a found while browsing online that I like:







We have recently started looking around at furniture stores in our area and so far haven't found anything that is both spectacular and affordable. We still have several stores on our list to visit so I'm sure we'll find something!

No comments:

Post a Comment