Tabs

1/21/2010

Guest Room #1...inspiration!

I have been looking around online for good places to find room decorating ideas. Roomenvy and Under a Paper Moon seem to regularly post things that I actually like! I have also been doing basic google image searches. Below are some inspiration pictures for one of our guest bedrooms. The bed going in that room has a red comforter set and we are planning on putting white furniture in there. I kind of like the idea of a red, black and white room however, I also like the red, white and khaki used in the first pic. Decisions, decisions....













The comforter we have is a solid red so I know I want some patterned pillows to break up all the color. We have an old white dresser and cheap bookcase to go in the room so I'm looking for some decorative pieces to give pops of color throughout the room and tie in with the red. I'm also thinking of printing some pictures I took of the Eiffel Tower, while studying abroad, in black and white to frame and hang above the bed.
I feel like I have a million ideas swimming around in my head about each room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment