Tabs

11/02/2013


Well, well, well. Where to start!? Things have been busy around here, as life pretty much always seems to be these days. With selling our old house, buying a new one, and starting new jobs in the last year, we have just been busy enjoying getting settled into our "new" lives. And boy are we HAPPY! We love our new house and location; we are definitely planning to stay put here for as long as we can. Our new house in quite a bit larger than our first house as we bought it with plans to raise a family here. It is a bit overwhelming at times for just the two of us (especially when it comes to keeping it clean)! As a result of this I have decided to embark on the Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series to feel more in control of things.

I'm planning to blog about the assignments to hopefully help keep me on track. It is only 4 weeks, so I figure it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish! I will be starting it on Monday, Nov 4th, which means, if I am successful, I should feel nice and organized by the time we hit the craziness of December holiday festivities.

Wish me luck!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment